Creating Wealth and the Investment Alternative
Viewing Life Insurance as Future Money
Are you using life insurance as a vehicle to build, preserve, and distribute wealth? A surprising number of people aren’t. Despite the incredible versatility and tax efficiency that life insurance offers, many of us still view it primarily as a tool to replace income or to settle final expenses. But maybe the greatest benefit of life insurance is that it allows you to leverage your dollars and leave the most money possible to your family and charity. When you start to view life insurance in this light, its incredible benefits become clear.
Our Unique Strategies Can Help Maximize Your Legacy
Do you routinely invest money into tax-deferred retirement plans like 401(k)s, IRAs, and annuities? The reality is that these vehicles can be highly inefficient thanks to their income and estate tax consequences at withdrawal and death. That’s why we’ve pioneered strategies that can take those same dollars from your retirement plan and use them to create a legacy for both your family and charity. Doing so will not only reduce your future tax exposure, it will also create a fixed, guaranteed, and tax-free payout for your heirs.
Other wealth-building strategies we can teach you about include:
- Giving away your estate twice
- Treating life insurance as an investment alternative
- Optimizing your Social Security income for your family or to benefit charity
- Gifting into perpetuity, charitable gift annuities, foundations, and trusts
- Reviewing and understanding your present life insurance policy
- Life expectancy insurance
- Life settlements and the secondary market for life insurance
- Creating your own inheritance using the “401 Kaye” plan
- Tax-free retirement income through life insurance
- Guaranteed lifetime income and annuities/retirement planning
- Discounting your estate tax costs up to 90%
- Maximizing your IRA, 401(k), and annuities
- Tax-Free Retirement Income Through Life Insurance
When you start to view life insurance very simply as future money, the game changes. The question then becomes: “How much money do you want to buy?” The leverage associated with our insurance strategies will help you create greater long-term wealth rather than just solving that emergency income need.
Call us at 800-DIE-RICH to speak with the experts at Howard Kaye Insurance Agency. Let us show you how to rethink your estate plan in ways that will benefit your family and charity for decades to come.